Rider Info and Booking
Come ride with us!
- We’ll be starting at King George Hospital, Barley Ln, Goodmayes, Ilford IG3 8YB
- The first (LONG) ride will have sign-on and rollout from 0800.
- The second (SHORT) ride will sign-on and rollout from 0900.
- Mechanical support from Momentum Cycles of Brentwood
- Volunteers from the Gamesmaker Choir and Brentwood Breakfast Rotary Club
- Risk assessment and insurance through British Cycling for your peace of mind
- INCENTIVE – raise £300 for King Georges & Queens, and receive a refund of your entry fee – just email us as soon as you’ve reached £300 and we’ll ensure you receive the entry cost back.
- Signposted routes throughout the ride – you won’t get lost!
- Baggage transfer – want to bring a kit bag and have it at the finish? we’ll sort it – label it with your rider number and we’ll have it ready for you.
- Feeding stations / hot and cold refreshments at the start / finish and at 20, 40 miles.
Once you’re signed up, click THIS LINK and set up your JustGiving page for the ride (make sure it’s linked to the ride so we know you’re on board) OR…
Download the Sponsorship Form here!