Come ride with us!
- We’ll be starting at Brentwood – Ford HQ, Warley. CM13 3BW.
- The first (LONG) ride will have sign-on and rollout from 0800.
- The second (SHORT) ride will sign-on and rollout from 0900.
- Mechanical support from Momentum Cycles of Brentwood
- Volunteers from the Gamesmaker Choir and Brentwood Breakfast Rotary Club
- Risk assessment and insurance through British Cycling for your peace of mind
- INCENTIVE – raise £300 for King Georges & Queens, and receive a refund of your entry fee – just email us as soon as you’ve reached £300 and we’ll ensure you receive the entry cost back.
- Timing chips – we’re working on getting timing chips for riders
- Signposted routes throughout the ride – you won’t get lost!
- Baggage transfer – want to bring a kit bag and have it at the finish? we’ll sort it – label it with your rider number and we’ll have it ready for you.
- Feeding stations / refreshments at the start / finish and at 20, 40 miles.
Once you’re signed up, click THIS LINK and set up your JustGiving page for the ride (make sure it’s linked to the ride so we know you’re on board) OR…
Download the Sponsorship Form here!