The charity sportive run by cyclists for charity.
This new sportive will give you a brilliant opportunity to help one of the country’s busiest NHS trusts. King George’s and Queens look after patients from across East London and Essex.
Join us for a fully organised and well supported ride on 29th April. Key features:
- Choice of two great routes – 45 or 69 miles
- Marshalled junctions across the routes
- Signposted routes
- Feed stations
- Timing chips for all riders (subject to confirmation)
- British Cycling approved and insured ride
- Opportunity to raise funds for your local NHS trust
- Choose what department or aspect of the hospital you want to support
- Raise £300 for the hospital and get your entry fee back.