“Pedal 4 Patients”
This sportive will give you the opportunity to help and support one of the country’s busiest NHS Trusts…we raise money to improve the experience of patients, visitors and staff at Barking, Havering and Redbridge University Hospitals NHS Trust.
Join us for a fully supported ride on: Sunday 12th May 2019
Key features: Choice of two great routes – 45 or 69 miles
Start & Finish: King George Hospital, Barley Lane, Goodmayes, Ilford IG3 8YB
- Marshalled junctions across the routes.
- Signposted routes.
- Feed stations (Hot and Cold food and beverages available)
- British Cycling approved and insured ride.
- Opportunity to raise funds for your local hospital.
- Choose the department or aspect of the hospital you wish to support, or donate to the most area in need.