About the event
Welcome to King George and Queen’s Hospitals Charity Sportive 2019
Pedal 4 Patients
This sportive will give you the opportunity to help and support one of the country’s busiest NHS Trusts…
We raise money to improve the experience of patients, visitors and staff at Barking, Havering and Redbridge University Hospitals NHS Trust.
Ride some of Essex’s most beautiful lanes with full support and feed stations. Relax and enjoy the countryside and do something wonderful for a great cause.
Join us for a fully supported ride on: Sunday 12th May 2019
- Choice of two great routes – 45 or 69 miles
- Marshalled junctions across the routes.
- Signposted routes.
- Feed stations (Hot and Cold food and beverages available)
- British Cycling approved and insured ride.
- Opportunity to raise funds for your local hospital.
- Choose the department or aspect of the hospital you wish to support, or donate to the most area in need.